Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Be Open to Guidance

       We have been so busy with a variety of activities that I decided to just "be" for a couple of days to re-center.  My husband had a doctor appointment this morning.  Upon leaving, he suggested we go to a specific place.  I responded that I really was not prepared to do this and he noted that the idea "just popped into my head."  My response was "hmmmm". I am so glad I listened to what he had been guided to do.  I was "off duty" but he wasn't.  I always say I am in service to God/Spirit to help in any way I am guided, but I had decided to just be for a while and my listening antenna was not up as much as it usually is.  Not that there is anything wrong with this, as taking care of ourselves is so very important.  We cannot help another if we are not taking care of ourselves.
       So, I said, OK, let's go.  We proved to be quite a team as we were placed in a situation to help and teach.  God and Spirit have very interesting ways to tap into our willingness to use the gifts we have been given.  It turned out to be an awesome day in a very unexpected way. I feel blessed and ever so grateful.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment