Sunday, June 30, 2013

Listening to the Wisdom of Your Soul

The journey of facilitating Soul Entrainment(TM) has been
interesting and fascinating.  It is an awe inspiring experience to 
bear witness to the miracles of change and healing.
        Yesterday, we attended the Advanced Soul Entrainment (TM)
class taught by Karen Paolino Correia.  It included being certified
in Soul Mediumship.  Using the technique of Soul Entrainment, one can be guided to meeting an illumined being in Spirit.  We observed our volunteer client connect Soul to Soul with her mother, who had passed, to receive guidance and clarity.  This leads to a healing of unbelievable proportions which has a ripple effect that reaches out to others, raising the vibration of everyone involved, as well as Mother Earth.
                When I look back to the time of my injury, or cosmic boot, six years ago, I would never believe then that I would be where I am now.  The journey has exceeded all expectations from what I first thought at my first Reiki class.  Everything that I am, and all I have experienced, in this life and my previous lives, have led to this moment in time. I know that I shall never die, just change form.  I know that the energy channeled to us from God, has miraculous capability if the receiver is open to receive and heal.  I know that the wisdom of the Soul is infinite, since we are infinite, as we are souls having an Earthly experience to advance the evolution of 
our souls.  Our soul knows everything and the technique to access this has been given to a special Earth Angel who is now teaching it to others.
            I am also bearing witness to the impact of this training on my husband who is blossoming into the excitement of what this work entails and the impact it has on people, including the healing it has given him.  At our age, we feel very much alive and happy.
            I am so blessed and so grateful.  


No comments:

Post a Comment