Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A WINDING PATH



       It has been quite some time since my last post.  Usually, I get a nudge from Spirit to post, that there is something to channel, or I just know it is time to say something.  I am not quite sure how to bring this blog up-to-date, as I kid you not when I say the path has been a winding one.  A very unexpected one.

       Shortly after the last post, an unanticipated event hit me out of the blue.  I asked my angels and guides for help, guidance.  I heard, "you are being pulled, new direction."  OK.  I asked for additional signs and they came from unexpected sources, including a call from someone that I had not talked with in about three months and who had no idea what was going on.  Out of context she said something that I had to have her repeat.  Unwittingly, she had become my earth messenger, so I knew the next step to take.  Awesome.

       Shortly after that, my daughter, her three children, my husband and I all got sick within a few days of one another.  I went down for the count.  We heard from our medical teams that there was something going around that was taking a long time for people to recover from.  Again, I went to Spirit for guidance.  Heard that I had been "pulled" and it was time to "stop and be."  I had no choice but to stop and be.  Though it was not "fun" being sick, it provided a time to go inward, heal what needed attention and what was now the time to heal.  It was a time for messages, tying up loose ends, insight.  This took me by surprise as I thought Ed and I were suppose to bring Soul Entrainment(TM) forward.  We are, but in Divine timing as he also needed to go inward.  

       The media focused on the end of the Mayan calendar last year.  The real energetic work has been this year for many people.  There has been upheaval, turmoil, new directions, the end of some relationships and the start of new ones, etc. A time of deep learning and the releasing of what no longer serves us.  All of this as a way to prepare us to go forward in ways we could never have imagined. 

       One of the important lessons/messages is that there are many people who stay in their ego and are (to quote a dear friend) "chasing spirituality" rather than living it.  The way of man is limiting.  We must always remember we are a Soul having a human experience.  Our Soul came from a Source of unconditional love and we are returning to that unconditional love.  We must periodically remember who we really are.  We are not merely this body in this world.  This physical body is hosting the Soul.  This time of going inward and staying put gave me the time to do "The 40 Day Love Affair with Your Self" by Karen Paolino Correia.  Anyone who knows me, knows of my admiration and love for Karen.  She is an Earth Angel and I cherish her as a teacher. I highly recommend this.  It is done as an online program and it was perfect timing for me to do this during this time.  You will see a difference in yourself at the end of this.  Take your time with it and really go with the process.

       Linda being Linda, I had a go around with my doctor in mid October.  I was still getting a periodic low-grade temperature, and the physical stress of this caused a slight flare of lupus. I am not a good patient for traditional medicine.  It has often failed me, and my daughter.  It has been really important for my husband, but we still support him with supplements and energy work that is often frowned upon.  And the doctors marvel at how well he does!  At any rate, I am a member of the Rhode Island Holistic Healers Association and was part of the committee planning the Holistic Awareness Day that was held November 3rd at the Sheraton in Warwick, RI.  (It was fabulous!!!)  The co-founder of the association who heads it (Susanne Dillon)  works with therapeutic grade essential oils.  I started working with her and an oil I purchased from her finally ended the temperature.  The oils have a frequency and science is now looking at the benefit of the oils.  It is, really, another form of energy healing.  I have started working with a couple of others and, yesterday, my daughter embarked on a program for symptoms that have been resistant to traditional approaches.  I have started studying this.  It is important to use therapeutic grade oils for healing.  Looks like this is another tool in my tool box.  Love it.

       And so, the winding path continues.  And I welcome it, love it.  I would be bored otherwise!!! Guess Spirit knows this and uses this.

No comments:

Post a Comment