Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Heaven Is Energy

       Back in the spring my husband and I took a Physical Mediumship workshop with Teresa Lally in Kingston, MA.  It was a six week course.  On one evening she invited a friend of hers who is a trance medium.  We had the opportunity to ask questions.  One of the women asked, "What is Heaven like?"  In trance, the medium replied, "It is energy you know, all energy, and it is beautiful."
           I was reminded of this while reading the book by Anita Moorjani, "Dying to Be Me".  It is a powerful book about her near-death experience and her subsequent spontaneous cure of cancer in 2006.  This was brought to my attention by Karen Paolino who is hosting discussion groups on the book.  Her fee is that you buy the book to pass on to someone else.
       Anita experienced the beautiful energy of Heaven and learned she is part of that beautiful energy.  There is no fear or judgment.  She, as the Divine Being she is, is no longer to judge herself.  She, like many, even most, of us had been very hard on herself.
       I highly recommend this book.  It starts out with her background to show how she internalized the real and perceived messages that led to her diagnosis and then describes her experience, healing and learnings.
       Her message is profound.  May we listen to it.
       I received two powerful affirmations today:
            I live in Divine Love
            I am free of judgment - of myself and others.
Love and Light,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment