Friday, August 3, 2012

Energy Shifts

       It is interesting to look back at my last post, the message from Mother Mary.  Feeling "not quite right" has been a frequent comment from many.  It has definitely been a time for  lightworkers to work on their personal vibration, myself included.  

       As much as I am living my passion to teach, deliver messages, do healing work, I have been feeling that doing this is interfering with time for me.  I cannot say that I have been meditating by the definition of meditation.  I have been "vegging".  A very strong need to sit by the water and just be, not thinking about anything.  Some very restless nights have left me feeling less than energetic.   I am definitely experiencing shifts.  

       It is so important to ground...open the door to your feet chakras and send roots down to the center of the earth.  I am acutely aware of maintaining a connection to Source, and to the Earth.  I do Magnified Healing(R) as part of my daily practice, and do not feel the day is right without doing it.  This helps me set the tone for the day.  I also set my intention to have a loving, harmonious day and ask for help in fulfilling both my soul and spiritual missions.  It is also helpful to say, "I am in balance" and to set the intention to release all known and unknown issues/energy which no longer serve me.

        As humans, we have the Law of Free Will.  Our angels and guides will not help unless we ask, as they will not interfere with free will.  Our thoughts create form and determine the quality of life and what we will attract through the Law of Attraction.  Saying affirmations is not a lame practice.  It changes our thought forms and changes the vibration of the day.  Saying positive things set intentions.  It is free will to decide which path to follow and what vibration we want to reside in.

        Maintaining boundaries is not selfish.  I now clearly know that I am not responsible for the decisions of another person.  If those decisions have the potential for a negative impact on my life, I have choices.  We always have choices.  Staying strong in this is a definite help when I give a message.  My "job" is to give the message, make sure it is clear and understood.  What happens then is clearly the choice of the person who received it.  I cannot interfere with anyone's lessons, including my husband's, my daughter's, those of my grandchildren, friends, clients.

        Till next time,
Love, Light, Blessings and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment