Sunday, November 4, 2012

Who Am I?

                                          
        It has been a while since I have posted.  It has been an interesting time.  When I first started this blog I titled it saying I am a Reiki Master.  That I am, in both Usui and Karuna Reiki.  Recently I have had an identity "crisis".  
       Over the recent years I have dedicated myself to a "spiritual" path.  As time has progressed, I have embraced the gifts we are all capable of developing, that is, communicating with Spirit, listening to my spiritual guides.  For, example, your "gut feeling" is a way your guardian angels communicate with you.
       Guidance has led me to specific readings, classes.  I was guided to meet the magnificent Christina Cross and I learned how to access the Akashic Records.  Then Magnified Healing with the awesome Gladys Ellen.  Then Angel Messenger classes (basic and advanced) with Karen Paolino.  Add into this mix, table tipping and another physical mediumship class.  So, I began to say, What am I?  Who am I?  Am I a Reiki Master, an Angel Messenger?
         I am created by Divine Light and I am part of the beautiful energy of Source.  And that is all I need to know.  I am Divinely guided and I have dedicated the remaining years of my life to be in service to Spirit, mankind and to have a lot of fun in the process.
          Last spring I heard the word "trance".  I literally went, "HUH!"  ME!  My response was, "tell me again."  Time went by and I heard the word again.  I still said, "tell me again".  The third time came in a message from a trance medium who was a guest at the physical mediumship class my husband and I took.  Now, I could not ignore this.
          There definitely was concern about my ability to do this.  And feeling so overwhelmed with the enormity of this.  The word TRUST comes into play here.  I was not, and am not afraid, but there was the question of whether I would get this "right".  
           There is a beautiful soul, dynamite person at the First Spiritualist Church of Rhode Island with whom I am studying. (I  have the honor of being a trustee of the Church.)
                 Letting my path unfold and asking for continued guidance for my highest and best and the highest and best of everyone connected to me has led to beautiful, rewarding, fun experiences.
            I am a part of the Divine with skills to help the people who are sent to me.  And so it is.
            Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment