Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Angels

       Today, Ed and I had the honor of doing Reiki at an event Roland Comtois did about the angels.  It is always a beautiful experience to do a Roland event, but this today had a personal meaning beyond doing Reiki.
       Since September, I have been studying with Karen Paolino to become a certified angel messenger.  The things Roland said resonated with me, validating what I have learned in class and experientially working with the angels.  When I was first called to this, I did the "who? Me?"  Yes, me, and why not me.  Why not you? 
       The angels are ever with us.  We are assigned two angels at birth who stay with us throughout this incarnation.  The one rule is that we have to ask for their help.  We have free will and they will not intervene, unless it is life-threatening and it is not our time to leave.  
       We have always been aware that there are angels, but inviting them into our lives has a significant impact.  They love, protect, heal, help us.  They are God's helpers, so we are not bypassing God when we ask for their help and guidance.  They are a high vibration. Asking them to be an active part of our lives raises our personal vibration.  When my vibration is raised, and yours, and yours, one individual at a time, the vibration of the universe is raised.  Just think about that for a moment...and the potential impact of that.  Peace for our planet, living with more serenity, living with the flow of one's life.  In gratitude for this path,

Love, Light and Peace.
Linda
May you become the beacon of light you are spiritually meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment