Sunday, December 18, 2011

Angel Messnger

A significant event occurred this week when I received my Angel Messenger certification from Karen Paolino.  The ceremony was quite moving for all of the graduates.  She designed the program as a journey of spiritual growth and the best part for me was bearing witness to this growth in myself and my classmates.  It was not often easy, but worth every moment of it.  I am now a Certified Angel Messenger. The readings I have done support the notion that the angelic realm is, indeed, there to offer messages of love, hope and guidanceleading us to be open to all wonderful possibilities for a life better than we could dream of.

It was also my birthday this week.  I reflected on what the past year has been like and I never would have anticipated what did happen.  I did four advanced Akashic Records classes in the spring, Magnified Healing and Table Tipping in the summer and met the angels this fall.  It is important to stay in the moment, as this is what we have, but I cannot help but wonder what reflection next year at my birthday will reveal.  I ask God, the Angelic Realm, my Masters, Teachers and Loved Ones for the guidance to help me stay on my path, and may I walk this path with grace and gratitude.

"May you become the beacon of Light you are spiritually meant to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment