Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sabbatical

       I have always said I post when I am guided to do so.  It seems it is now time to report I have been on "sabbatical".
However, it has not been a paid leave from work. ( I wish it had been!!) It has been a withdrawal from many things, many people, my usual life.  A stripping down to bare bones of what is necessary to advance the evolution of my Soul.  Easy? Absolutely Not.  I have often quoted my mother: "Hell is right here on earth." As "unenlightened" as she may have appeared to be in the 50's, she really did believe that we came from Heaven and would return there.

       The challenges have seemed mercilessly unending.  The lessons have been to learn Patience with a huge capital P, that it is ok to be out of control, so Trust. It's ok to live without direction.  This forces you to be in the moment. It's ok not to receive guidance from my Spiritual team and Guardian Angels in a way that I had gotten used to.  My pleas of guidance were met with silence, or so I thought.  Then, all of a sudden, I'd find myself doing or saying something I totally had not anticipated, or planned in the  many scenarios of the "monkey mind".  I came to understand that this is guided action.  I often found myself suddenly recalling something I had not thought about in years, often feeling very emotional, crying.  Things that have been suppressed can no longer stay buried. It's time to feel it and then let it go.  This frees up vital energy and raises this energy to a higher frequency.

       I did hear from my Spiritual team that I cannot write or teach what I have not experienced.  I have absolutely no idea what is next. Guess you might say this is getting information on a need-to-know basis,  My personality is fiery.  Astrologically, I am a Sagittarius sun and an Aries moon.  Two restless fire signs. I am action oriented and want things yesterday. So, you can imagine the depth of these lessons for me.

     I AM that I AM, I AM my Soul, is all that I am to really know.  Until next time, Love, Light and Peace to all of you.
Linda

FYI..Dr. Brian Weiss has been posting some thoughtful notions, gleaned most likely from his work with past life regression, on his social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment