Sunday, October 4, 2015

"I AM my Soul"

       In the spring I channeled high frequency "I AM" affirmations from Lord Melchizedek, along with their meanings printed in a guidebook, that he wished to be brought forth.  They were to be printed on business size cards, rather than the traditional size of an oracle card, so that people can choose "the card of the day" and take it with them to refer to throughout the day.  
       On the surface, this may seem like a straightforward project.  Little did I anticipate!  Challenges abounded.  At times, one right after the other, to even the point where my husband was shaking his head.  To my exclamations of, "I'm done!", "I am not doing this!", both my husband and my friend, Bridget, would remind me, "It's a learning experience!"  And then, my Indigo warrior would kick in and I'd go back to it, knowing full well my most recent "I AM's" were not of a high vibration for either me or the project.  Of course, this "going Indigo", as we've come to call it, was part of the process.
       It has been most definitely a learning experience, not only in the how to get it done, but the Spiritual lessons.  This has been huge.  Even to the point of receiving defective boxes in order to connect to the company representative somewhere in the country and hearing from my guides that I needed to send her a link to this blog. REALLY?!!  Yes, really.
       Lessons of patience and self-love.  To really feel in my very depths that "nothing matters, really", for truly, "I AM my Soul" stepping into the magnificence of who I AM as that Soul, and loving that Soul living in this not-so-perfect body.  Reverend Dan Chesbro said at our ordination into The Order of Melchizedek that the most important thing is to love yourself as much as God loves you.  To go about your day, living your life as the Light you really are.
       God, my Soul and my Spiritual team led me on a journey to live and learn from the wisdom and beauty of what I channeled so that I can gratefully bring it forward to anyone who seeks me out.  And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment