Friday, February 3, 2012

An Update

       My first post for 2012...January was a busy and exciting month.
I did the Third Phase Magnified Healing workshop with Gladys Ellen.  Once again I was impressed with the depth of her knowledge and her journey as an angel messenger and energy worker/teacher.  I have been using Magnified Healing and am seeing impressive results with the energy brought to us by Lady Kwan Yin and Lord Melchizedek. 
        I am having fun with angel readings.  It is amazing how wonderful the messages can be...guidance, love, affirming.  More and more people are turning to the angelic realm and are increasingly aware of the importance of raising one's vibration for their personal path and that of the universe.
           I also taught Reiki II in January and teaching Reiki is so rewarding.  About two hours after the class, my daughter unexpectedly went into labor 8 days early.  My third grandchild, was born early morning of the next day.  They have named him Joseph, which was my father's name.  It was not intentional to name him after my father.  They like the name.  But I am sure my father is a powerful guide for him.  
        I started the Advanced Angel Messenger class with Karen Paolino.  She has made the "40 Day Journey of What Would Love Do?" part of the curriculum.  This will be the second time for me, the twenty-second time for her.  I agree with her thinking.  
She channeled the messages and questions for us to reflect on and answer from eight Ascended Masters. Each time of going through this process helps to release fear and peel away another layer of the onion.  As this happens, energy tied up with fear is released to be transmuted and becomes available to raise our vibration.  Living in the energy of Love is peaceful.
        Until next time, Love, Light and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment