Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas

When we reflect on the birth of Jesus and the purpose for which he came to Earth, it becomes clear that a significant part of the life purpose of each of us is to be the love and beacon of light He intended for all of us.

As 2012 approaches, may we bring this concept with us into the new year.  May we embrace joy.  Let us ask for help from above in learning to let go of fear.  This only extends and intensifies the struggle, robbing us of the very precious moments that are now.

This may sound to some that I have no idea what I am talking about in that life can be very difficult.  I have struggled, life has been fearful, panicky.  The learnings of the last five years have shown me I have choices, I have free will.  The lessons are still here, as we will always have lessons.  But now I choose to find the peace in the storm and things do flow much easier.  This is my Christmas and New Year's wish for everyone...Look for the peace in the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment