Friday, November 28, 2014

LESSONS

       I knew it had been some time since the last post, but I did not know just how long until I logged on Thanksgiving morning.  Ten months to the day. I am sure some have thought I abandoned the blog.  I only post when I am guided.  Plus, how does one top the last post?  It, basically, says it all!

         The last months have presented challenges to many.  There has been upheaval on personal and global levels.  I and my family are no exception. Throughout, I reminded myself that life happens FOR me, not TO me.  We are not victims and there is ever choice.  I often remembered a class with Rhys Thomas during the "Growing The Healer Within" program.  We were absorbing a point that had been made, followed by groaning about "are we ever going to get 'there'." Rhys asked us if we were still breathing. If you are, then you will have issues.  At the time, I thought it was a rather deterministic, pessimistic way of looking at things.  Now, I realize we are always learning, evolving, whether here on the earth plane or in spirit. How we approach these lessons while in school on earth determines how much peace and joy we create in our lives.  Sometimes we are our own "worst enemy". 

       In the spring I started hearing (I am clairaudient) "Melchizedek".  Lord Melchizedek brought in the energy of Third Phase Magnified Healing, so this did not surprise me.  I asked for clarity, as I did not initially understand. Ultimately, I was led to the website of Rev. Daniel Chesbro.  He is a graduate of three divinity schools, led a church and was led to form an Order of Melchizedek.  He wrote "The Order of Melchizedek".  After reading it, I knew I was being called to The Order.  In September, my husband and I were ordained into The Order of Melchizedek by Rev. Chesbro when he came to Kindred Spirits in Connecticut.  It is an Order for people in service to God.  

       The only teaching that is significant is to love yourself as much as God loves you.  Dan also refers to dying as graduating.  As the January post calls living on earth "school", this was awesome to hear.  The ordination does give me the legal authority to perform ceremonies as an officiant.  I am not sure if or how this component will unfold.  He said we will be shown if this is part of our commitment.


         In closing this post, know that it is your Divine mission to love yourself as much as God loves you.  We came from God's unconditional love, but we have forgotten what that feels like.  It is now time to make the effort to remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment