Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 2012, A Transition Month

       I have heard from Spirit that it is important to emphasize what I talked about in the last post.  
       There has been much hype about the end of the Mayan calendar and there are those who deride this.  It is not the end of the world.  It is a new beginning.
       Today, I found myself writing that December is a transition month.  It is the end of an age/era. And now it is time for the awareness of stepping into a new age of living in a very high vibration of energy that some are calling Galactic energy.
       This may sound strange and I, too, am sitting with this information knowing that, as with all else that has happened in my life the last five years, it will unfold to a point where I will understand it and embrace it.
       Again, when things seem chaotic, take the time to open your feet chakras and grow roots down to the center of the Earth.  Stay centered, connect with what feeds your Soul, breathe.  Also, this is a time to release what no longer serves you.  This is a powerful statement, as it can be energy, things, people, patterns of behavior.  It is a time to metaphorically clean your closet.  This cleansing makes it easier to receive and hold the higher vibrations that are coming to us. 
       As hard as it is to grasp, all is well.  We are co-creators of our lives and everything has a purpose for the evolution of our Soul.
       Remember to stop to recognize that there can be joy, laughter and love in the chaos. Gratitude is a great way to see this.  My grandson, who celebrates his 10th birthday this month, and I talk on the phone every day and do "that gratitude thing".  He and I tell each other three things we are grateful for.  Today he said, "I am grateful for me."   I told him this was awesome, but as I write this, I really feel how profound that statement is.
       Remember to be grateful for you, and all that that is.
       Light, Love and Laughter,
           Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment