Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Busy Time

       It's been a busy time since my last post.  Teaching Reiki I is a  rewarding experience.  It is so moving to see the reaction of the student after the attunement when the flow of Reiki is felt the first time.  It is such a blessing to be entrusted with the gift of helping someone start a healing path that can lead to changes way beyond what anyone can anticipate. Little did I think five years ago that I would be where I am now and doing what I love. 

      The angel readings never cease to amaze me.  Very often I channel information first and then the cards that the person has chosen, from oracle decks I have been guided to use, support the messages I have received.  The cards also are a springboard for additional discussion.  The messages are always loving in nature.  The angels are love.

       For those of you on Facebook, Doreen Virtue has posted on her fan page some powerful messages from the angels.  Her recent theme has been the changes lightworkers may be experiencing as a result of the shifts in energy and the adjustment to this energy that is taking place.  Some people are feeling hot or cold, nausea, tired, heart palpitations.  This is not coming from a place of fear, but from love in that the old is being released as we make way for the new way of being and living.  It is all good.

       The Holistic Cancer Circle at the First Spiritualist Church of RI is now two nights a month, the first and third Wednesday of the month.  Anyone who has ever been diagnosed with cancer is encouraged to attend. I am maintaining a list of names of those who cannot physically attend, either due to distance or illness.  I sit in the circle and read the names as healing is sent.  If anyone has a name, feel welcome to submit it to me at angelmessengerlindabowers@yahoo.com.  Someone may also come to sit in for another person or loved one.  For example, a mom comes to sit in for her son who is in California.  The Church meets at Positive New Beginnings in East Providence.  Spiritualistchurchri.com.

       My husband and I did a six-week physical mediumship course taught by Teresa Lally in Kingston, MA.  We absolutely loved it. We enjoy Teresa and, of course, everyone who was there was suppose to be there.  Physical mediumship demonstrates, without a doubt, that our loved ones, archangels, ascended masters, are never too far away.  Teresa has written two books on table tipping. 

Till next time, Love, Light and Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment